Full height shutters
For an authentic look, traditional full-height plantation shutters
About Our Full Height Shutters
Full height shutters are the classic choice for your windows, elegantly covering the entire window for optimum privacy. They will sit inside the window or on the edge of the sill.
Full height shutters can be adjusted to let in more or less light. Full height shutters with a mid-rail offer even more versatility, with the ability to control the upper and lower slats independently whilst still retaining the iconic look for full height shutters.
Our bespoke full height shutters are available in a range of colours and finishes, so you can find the perfect shutters for every room in your home.
Why full height shutters are a great option…
- Insulation – close the panels for extra insulation and energy efficiency, so your home will be cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Waterproof and wipe-clean options are available, perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, or family homes with small, sticky paw prints.
- Full height shutters are versatile, with the top and bottom sections being controlled independently, so you can let in more light or increase your privacy
- By adding a divider rail or louvre split you can have even more control over how much light you let into your room.
- Full height shutters at Kingswood At Home come in any shade or colour you like, including wood stains, so they’ll always match your interior.
How do full height window shutters work?
Full height shutters are made of vertical panels that cover the entire window. The slats can be adjusted to alter how much light comes into the room.
For taller windows, a mid-rail will typically be included. This will allow the top section of slats and bottom section of slats to be adjusted independently of each other.
How to fit full height window shutters
Once you’ve made your choice of full height shutters, one of our experienced surveyors will be in touch to take exact measurements and finalise the look and design of your shutters. Once the shutters are built, our expert technicians will then visit your home to professionally install them. We pride ourselves on always finishing the job to our highest standards.
Contact us to speak to our team about installing full height shutters in your home.
Do full height shutters open?
Full height shutters can fully open when you want to let in light or fresh air. With full height shutters, the entire panel will open or close in unison. Slats on can also be opened or closed accordingly – full height shutters with a mid-rail can provide more versatility and still maintain the classic full height shutter look.
How wide can full height shutters be?
Our full height shutters from Kingswood at Home are completely bespoke and made-to-measure. Your shutters will be tailor-made to whatever height and width you need, even if you have very large windows.
Contact us to find out more about the full height shutters we can design for your home.
How much do full height shutters cost?
Contact us to speak to our design team about designing and fitting full height shutters in your home or book your free home visit today. We offer competitive prices and will always find the best solution for your interior, lifestyle, and budget.
DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF
The Kingswood Experience
Ready to get started?
GET IN TOUCH
To find out more about any of our product ranges or book a consultation