Keep your space as warm or cool as you want, with blinds for any or all windows
About Our Conservatory Blinds
Enjoy the beauty of your outdoor room whilst still maintaining your privacy – not to mention keeping cool in summer and warm in winter.
Why conservatory blinds are a great option…
- Enjoy all the beauty of your outside space whilst closing off as many walls as you like, to preserve both your privacy and security
- They’re incredibly versatile and come with a motorised option, making them perfect for hard-to-reach windows
- They keep your conservatory cool in the summer while still letting in some light and special thermal designs mean they can also keep it warmer in winter
- For kitchens, bathrooms or family homes (which come with small, sticky paw prints), there are waterproof, wipe-clean options available
DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF
The Kingswood Experience
Why tier-on-tier shutters are a great option...
- All the panels of tier-on-tier shutters can be closed completely for optimal light and noise reduction, and privacy.
- Tier-on-tier shutters can make your home more energy efficient by increasing insulation, keeping rooms cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Tier-on-tier shutters are a classic design, especially suiting tall windows and period properties.
- Waterproof and wipe-clean options are available, perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, or family homes with small, sticky paw prints.
- Tier-on-tier shutters are versatile, with the top and bottom sections being controlled independently, so you can let in more light or increase your privacy.
- Tier-on-tier shutters at Kingswood At Home come in every shade and colour, including wood stains, so you’ll always find shutters to match your interior.
Ready to get started?
GET IN TOUCH
To find out more about any of our product ranges or book a consultation