Keep your conservatory as warm or cool as you want, with made to measure blinds for any shape window
Made to Measure Conservatory Blinds
Enjoy the beauty of your garden or outdoor room whilst maintaining your privacy with our made-to-measure conservatory blinds.
Conservatory blinds from Kingswood at Home can help to improve the insulation in the room, so you can keep cool in the summer by blocking the sun and keep warm in the winter by keeping the heat inside. With the right conservatory blinds you can keep using and enjoying your conservatory all year round.
Our conservatory blinds can reduce glare without making it dark so you can enjoy sunny days whilst still maintain your privacy. We can make blinds for any shape of window in your conservatory, including angled and sloping, for both the sides and the roof.
We can even provide conservatory blinds with a motorized option, so you can easily adjust the blinds on those hard-to-reach windows. You can open or close each panel as you see fit, so you can let in as much or as little light as you want.
All our blinds are made bespoke for your window and fitted by our expert installers. With our professional craftspeople, you’ll know that your blinds will fit exactly right and will work for years to come.
Why conservatory blinds are a great option…
- Blinds will keep your conservatory cool in the summer while still letting in the light you want
- Special thermal designs mean they can also keep your conservatory warmer in winter
- Enjoy all the beauty of your outside space whilst closing as many blinds as you like, to preserve both your privacy and security
- Conservatory blinds are incredibly versatile and can be made with a motorised option, making them perfect for hard-to-reach windows
- For kitchens, bathrooms or family homes, we have waterproof, wipe-clean options available
DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF
The Kingswood Experience
Ready to get started?
GET IN TOUCH
To find out more about any of our product ranges or book a consultation