Top and bottom sections open independently for greater control
About Our Tier-On-Tier Shutters
Tier-on-tier shutters cover the entire window and are built with two independent layers, one on top of the other, so you have complete control over privacy and how much light is let in.
Tier-on-tier shutters are perfect for street-facing rooms and tall windows, allowing you to let in lots of light but still keep your home private, by keeping the bottom section closed and leaving the top section open.
Our made-to-measure tier-on-tier shutters are available in a range of colours and finishes to suit your interior.
Why tier-on-tier shutters are a great option…
- All the panels of tier-on-tier shutters can be closed completely for optimal light and noise reduction, and privacy.
- Tier-on-tier shutters can make your home more energy efficient by increasing insulation, keeping rooms cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Tier-on-tier shutters are a classic design, especially suiting tall windows and period properties.
- Waterproof and wipe-clean options are available, perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, or family homes with small, sticky paw prints.
- Tier-on-tier shutters are versatile, with the top and bottom sections being controlled independently, so you can let in more light or increase your privacy.
- Tier-on-tier shutters at Kingswood At Home come in every shade and colour, including wood stains, so you’ll always find shutters to match your interior.
DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF
The Kingswood Experience
Ready to get started?
GET IN TOUCH
To find out more about any of our product ranges or book a consultation